Home » News » Public Safety
Man runs into car in Laconia; police investigating
LACONIA — Police are investigating a Saturday night crash involving a pedestrian.
Laconia police were called to the intersection of Court and Pearl streets Saturday at 9:55 p.m., to investigate a crash involving a pedestrian. Police say a 42-year-old man, whose name was not released as of Sunday night, ran into a crosswalk and hit the front of the driver's side door of a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix, driven by Daniel Carroll, 25, of Belmont.
The man was transported to Lakes Region General Hospital by Laconia Fire ambulance to be checked for injuries. There was no update in his condition available from Laconia police Sunday night.
Police said speed does not appear to be a factor in the accident, and they do not expect to issue any charges related to the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 2
- Fire rips through Rochester industrial complex - 0
- Report due soon on alleged abuse at neuro-rehab centers - 0
- Five state police cruisers among many accidents due to storm - 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Keene man killed in work accident in Troy Monday - 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins - 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Department of Employment Security sends confidential ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding
Day Three in the dark for many in NH
Derry holiday parade to be held today
After the election is over, the signs remain