Home » News » Public Safety
Man runs into car in Laconia; police investigating
LACONIA — Police are investigating a Saturday night crash involving a pedestrian.
Laconia police were called to the intersection of Court and Pearl streets Saturday at 9:55 p.m., to investigate a crash involving a pedestrian. Police say a 42-year-old man, whose name was not released as of Sunday night, ran into a crosswalk and hit the front of the driver's side door of a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix, driven by Daniel Carroll, 25, of Belmont.
The man was transported to Lakes Region General Hospital by Laconia Fire ambulance to be checked for injuries. There was no update in his condition available from Laconia police Sunday night.
Police said speed does not appear to be a factor in the accident, and they do not expect to issue any charges related to the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Police officer, firefighter team up to rescue dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?