Home » News » Public Safety
Man runs into car in Laconia; police investigating
LACONIA — Police are investigating a Saturday night crash involving a pedestrian.
Laconia police were called to the intersection of Court and Pearl streets Saturday at 9:55 p.m., to investigate a crash involving a pedestrian. Police say a 42-year-old man, whose name was not released as of Sunday night, ran into a crosswalk and hit the front of the driver's side door of a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix, driven by Daniel Carroll, 25, of Belmont.
The man was transported to Lakes Region General Hospital by Laconia Fire ambulance to be checked for injuries. There was no update in his condition available from Laconia police Sunday night.
Police said speed does not appear to be a factor in the accident, and they do not expect to issue any charges related to the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072