June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Hooksett police seek help identifying man wanted in card theft
HOOKSETT - A photograph has been released of a man Hooksett Police believe has been using a stolen credit card throughout the Manchester area.
Hooksett Police are asking for assistance in identifying the man, who is suspected of using a credit card stolen from a Hooksett resident.
Police have a released of a photo of the man they believe to be the suspect, taken from surveillance footage from the Quick Stop in Londonderry on Jan. 4 where the card was used.
Police are urging anyone who may be able to help identify the suspect or who may have any information about the case to contact Officer Fernald at the Hooksett Police Department at 624-1560.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424