Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hooksett police seek help identifying man wanted in card theft
HOOKSETT - A photograph has been released of a man Hooksett Police believe has been using a stolen credit card throughout the Manchester area.
Hooksett Police are asking for assistance in identifying the man, who is suspected of using a credit card stolen from a Hooksett resident.
Police have a released of a photo of the man they believe to be the suspect, taken from surveillance footage from the Quick Stop in Londonderry on Jan. 4 where the card was used.
Police are urging anyone who may be able to help identify the suspect or who may have any information about the case to contact Officer Fernald at the Hooksett Police Department at 624-1560.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424