May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hooksett police seek help identifying man wanted in card theft
HOOKSETT - A photograph has been released of a man Hooksett Police believe has been using a stolen credit card throughout the Manchester area.
Hooksett Police are asking for assistance in identifying the man, who is suspected of using a credit card stolen from a Hooksett resident.
Police have a released of a photo of the man they believe to be the suspect, taken from surveillance footage from the Quick Stop in Londonderry on Jan. 4 where the card was used.
Police are urging anyone who may be able to help identify the suspect or who may have any information about the case to contact Officer Fernald at the Hooksett Police Department at 624-1560.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 2
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424