May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hooksett police seek help identifying man wanted in card theft
HOOKSETT - A photograph has been released of a man Hooksett Police believe has been using a stolen credit card throughout the Manchester area.
Hooksett Police are asking for assistance in identifying the man, who is suspected of using a credit card stolen from a Hooksett resident.
Police have a released of a photo of the man they believe to be the suspect, taken from surveillance footage from the Quick Stop in Londonderry on Jan. 4 where the card was used.
Police are urging anyone who may be able to help identify the suspect or who may have any information about the case to contact Officer Fernald at the Hooksett Police Department at 624-1560.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424