May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Hooksett police seek help identifying man wanted in card theft
HOOKSETT - A photograph has been released of a man Hooksett Police believe has been using a stolen credit card throughout the Manchester area.
Hooksett Police are asking for assistance in identifying the man, who is suspected of using a credit card stolen from a Hooksett resident.
Police have a released of a photo of the man they believe to be the suspect, taken from surveillance footage from the Quick Stop in Londonderry on Jan. 4 where the card was used.
Police are urging anyone who may be able to help identify the suspect or who may have any information about the case to contact Officer Fernald at the Hooksett Police Department at 624-1560.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 8
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424