Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man reports cash, phones taken during home invasion on West Side
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a home invasion Saturday night at a Millstone Avenue apartment on the city's West Side.
Two roommates, Dakota Arsenault, 21, and Kyle Perkins, 20, went to the police station about 10:30 p.m. to report the robbery that happened five hours earlier at their 335 Millstone Ave. residence.
Arsenault was the only one at home when about 5:30 p.m. there was a knock on the door. When he answered it, he found two and possibly three men standing outside. One of them, described as a short man with a black bandanna over his face, pointed a black handgun at him and ordered him back into the apartment, according to police.
The robber demanded money and Arsenault gave him his roommate's safe, containing cash and papers, and surrendered the contents of his own safe, which contained cash, and a cellphone.
After the men fled, Arsenault shut off the lights and locked the door, concerned for his safety if he left. He waited inside until Perkins returned home and then the two went to the police department and reported the crime.
The only description Arsenault could give of the intruders was they were all dark-skinned.
Anyone with information about the home invasion is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 2
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth