Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man reports cash, phones taken during home invasion on West Side
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a home invasion Saturday night at a Millstone Avenue apartment on the city's West Side.
Two roommates, Dakota Arsenault, 21, and Kyle Perkins, 20, went to the police station about 10:30 p.m. to report the robbery that happened five hours earlier at their 335 Millstone Ave. residence.
Arsenault was the only one at home when about 5:30 p.m. there was a knock on the door. When he answered it, he found two and possibly three men standing outside. One of them, described as a short man with a black bandanna over his face, pointed a black handgun at him and ordered him back into the apartment, according to police.
The robber demanded money and Arsenault gave him his roommate's safe, containing cash and papers, and surrendered the contents of his own safe, which contained cash, and a cellphone.
After the men fled, Arsenault shut off the lights and locked the door, concerned for his safety if he left. He waited inside until Perkins returned home and then the two went to the police department and reported the crime.
The only description Arsenault could give of the intruders was they were all dark-skinned.
Anyone with information about the home invasion is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 0
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 0
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 0
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424