May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man reports cash, phones taken during home invasion on West Side
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a home invasion Saturday night at a Millstone Avenue apartment on the city's West Side.
Two roommates, Dakota Arsenault, 21, and Kyle Perkins, 20, went to the police station about 10:30 p.m. to report the robbery that happened five hours earlier at their 335 Millstone Ave. residence.
Arsenault was the only one at home when about 5:30 p.m. there was a knock on the door. When he answered it, he found two and possibly three men standing outside. One of them, described as a short man with a black bandanna over his face, pointed a black handgun at him and ordered him back into the apartment, according to police.
The robber demanded money and Arsenault gave him his roommate's safe, containing cash and papers, and surrendered the contents of his own safe, which contained cash, and a cellphone.
After the men fled, Arsenault shut off the lights and locked the door, concerned for his safety if he left. He waited inside until Perkins returned home and then the two went to the police department and reported the crime.
The only description Arsenault could give of the intruders was they were all dark-skinned.
Anyone with information about the home invasion is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 6
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 5
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424