Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Man reports cash, phones taken during home invasion on West Side
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a home invasion Saturday night at a Millstone Avenue apartment on the city's West Side.
Two roommates, Dakota Arsenault, 21, and Kyle Perkins, 20, went to the police station about 10:30 p.m. to report the robbery that happened five hours earlier at their 335 Millstone Ave. residence.
Arsenault was the only one at home when about 5:30 p.m. there was a knock on the door. When he answered it, he found two and possibly three men standing outside. One of them, described as a short man with a black bandanna over his face, pointed a black handgun at him and ordered him back into the apartment, according to police.
The robber demanded money and Arsenault gave him his roommate's safe, containing cash and papers, and surrendered the contents of his own safe, which contained cash, and a cellphone.
After the men fled, Arsenault shut off the lights and locked the door, concerned for his safety if he left. He waited inside until Perkins returned home and then the two went to the police department and reported the crime.
The only description Arsenault could give of the intruders was they were all dark-skinned.
Anyone with information about the home invasion is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
Despite late start in growing season, North Country's blueberry picking season soon to be here
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917