May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man reports cash, phones taken during home invasion on West Side
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a home invasion Saturday night at a Millstone Avenue apartment on the city's West Side.
Two roommates, Dakota Arsenault, 21, and Kyle Perkins, 20, went to the police station about 10:30 p.m. to report the robbery that happened five hours earlier at their 335 Millstone Ave. residence.
Arsenault was the only one at home when about 5:30 p.m. there was a knock on the door. When he answered it, he found two and possibly three men standing outside. One of them, described as a short man with a black bandanna over his face, pointed a black handgun at him and ordered him back into the apartment, according to police.
The robber demanded money and Arsenault gave him his roommate's safe, containing cash and papers, and surrendered the contents of his own safe, which contained cash, and a cellphone.
After the men fled, Arsenault shut off the lights and locked the door, concerned for his safety if he left. He waited inside until Perkins returned home and then the two went to the police department and reported the crime.
The only description Arsenault could give of the intruders was they were all dark-skinned.
Anyone with information about the home invasion is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424