Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Hudson woman arrested on drug charge
NASHUA - A Hudson woman is under arrest, accused of possessing narcotic pain killers belonging to someone else.
Linda Murphy, 43, of 8 Gordon St., Apt. 8, was arrested early Friday afternoon on the class B felony charge. Later, police upgraded the offense to a class A felony because Murphy was previously convicted of a misdemeanor drug offense, according to a police news release. A class A felony is punishable by up to 15 years in prison.
The investigation began Aug. 30, 2012, when police took a report of someone fraudulently obtaining a prescription pain medication from a local pharmacy two days earlier.
Nashua Police Lt. Michael Moushegian said Murphy used deception to obtain the medicine, which was prescribed for an acquaintance of hers.
What's next: Murphy is being held on $60,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 7
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 2
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483