Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua woman accused of passing counterfeit $20s
NASHUA - A local woman is accused of switching out counterfeit $20 bills for real ones at a restaurant where she worked.
Theresa Levesque, 46, of 7 Larkspur Court, also is accused of using counterfeit money to buy gift cards at a local Dunkin' Donuts.
Levesque was arrested Friday night on two counts of forgery, both class B felonies, for passing counterfeit bills.
Police said in the first case, Levesque exchanged money in several cash registers at the restaurant where she worked. Police did not identify the restaurant in a news release. Lt. Michael Moushegian also declined to identify it, although he said it is part of a national food chain.
A local bank employee discovered the counterfeit bills when the restaurant made its deposit.
Later, police discovered Levesque allegedly used six other counterfeit $20 bills to buy Dunkin' Donut gift cards.
What's next: Levesque is free on $25,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Jan. 28 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424