May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police charge Manchester pair of men after Bedford shoplifting incident
BEDFORD - Police charged a Manchester man with robbery following a shoplifting incident at a Kilton Road store.
Bedford police were called to the Stop & Shop store at 7 Kilton Road at 10 a.m. Saturday to investigate a report of a shoplifter, who allegedly fled the store on foot. Police later identified the alleged thief as Donald Johnson, 21, of Manchester. Police said they located Johnson in a parking lot near the store and took him into custody, charging him with robbery.
Johnson was held Saturday night on $5,000 cash bail at the Valley Street Jail.
While Bedford police were investigating the initial call, a second subject was detained inside the Stop & Shop store. The man, identified as George Johnson, 20, of Manchester allegedly attempted to flee the scene while the theft was under investigation. Johnson was apprehended and charged with willful concealment, resisting arrest, simple assault and a bench warrant. Johnson was also held Saturday night without bail at the Valley Street Jail.
Both men were scheduled to be arraigned Sunday in Merrimack District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 18
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 4
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424