Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police charge Manchester pair of men after Bedford shoplifting incident
BEDFORD - Police charged a Manchester man with robbery following a shoplifting incident at a Kilton Road store.
Bedford police were called to the Stop & Shop store at 7 Kilton Road at 10 a.m. Saturday to investigate a report of a shoplifter, who allegedly fled the store on foot. Police later identified the alleged thief as Donald Johnson, 21, of Manchester. Police said they located Johnson in a parking lot near the store and took him into custody, charging him with robbery.
Johnson was held Saturday night on $5,000 cash bail at the Valley Street Jail.
While Bedford police were investigating the initial call, a second subject was detained inside the Stop & Shop store. The man, identified as George Johnson, 20, of Manchester allegedly attempted to flee the scene while the theft was under investigation. Johnson was apprehended and charged with willful concealment, resisting arrest, simple assault and a bench warrant. Johnson was also held Saturday night without bail at the Valley Street Jail.
Both men were scheduled to be arraigned Sunday in Merrimack District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Randolph selects Cryans, almost unanimous on ATV article - 0
- Former Atkinson police chief elected selectman - 0
- New Boston voters OK AREA agreement - 0
- Berlin-Gorham wins a thriller in NHIAA girls' hockey semi - 0
- Pacers end Celtics’ two-game win streak - 0
- Hanover too much for Bishop Guertin in girls hockey semi - 0
- Sunapee voters approve budget, Gottling defeats Augustine for selectman - 0
- Milford incumbents win major races - 0
- Hollis runs out of electronic ballots - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus