Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police charge Manchester pair of men after Bedford shoplifting incident
BEDFORD - Police charged a Manchester man with robbery following a shoplifting incident at a Kilton Road store.
Bedford police were called to the Stop & Shop store at 7 Kilton Road at 10 a.m. Saturday to investigate a report of a shoplifter, who allegedly fled the store on foot. Police later identified the alleged thief as Donald Johnson, 21, of Manchester. Police said they located Johnson in a parking lot near the store and took him into custody, charging him with robbery.
Johnson was held Saturday night on $5,000 cash bail at the Valley Street Jail.
While Bedford police were investigating the initial call, a second subject was detained inside the Stop & Shop store. The man, identified as George Johnson, 20, of Manchester allegedly attempted to flee the scene while the theft was under investigation. Johnson was apprehended and charged with willful concealment, resisting arrest, simple assault and a bench warrant. Johnson was also held Saturday night without bail at the Valley Street Jail.
Both men were scheduled to be arraigned Sunday in Merrimack District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424