May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police charge Manchester pair of men after Bedford shoplifting incident
BEDFORD - Police charged a Manchester man with robbery following a shoplifting incident at a Kilton Road store.
Bedford police were called to the Stop & Shop store at 7 Kilton Road at 10 a.m. Saturday to investigate a report of a shoplifter, who allegedly fled the store on foot. Police later identified the alleged thief as Donald Johnson, 21, of Manchester. Police said they located Johnson in a parking lot near the store and took him into custody, charging him with robbery.
Johnson was held Saturday night on $5,000 cash bail at the Valley Street Jail.
While Bedford police were investigating the initial call, a second subject was detained inside the Stop & Shop store. The man, identified as George Johnson, 20, of Manchester allegedly attempted to flee the scene while the theft was under investigation. Johnson was apprehended and charged with willful concealment, resisting arrest, simple assault and a bench warrant. Johnson was also held Saturday night without bail at the Valley Street Jail.
Both men were scheduled to be arraigned Sunday in Merrimack District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 1
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Nashua aviation company looks for danger on ground - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- NFL-sponsored health program honors Milford High School staff - 0
- Search continues for gadabout steer in Epping - 0
- State’s stand-your-ground law intact - 0
- Officials say Gilford bear shooting was proper - 0
- Obama limits drone strikes in shift from constant war footing - 0
- Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424