Bedford home invasion mystery deepens; wife found dead, doctor unconscious
BEDFORD — The wife of Dr. Eduardo Quesada was found dead Monday at her mother-in-law's condominium, six weeks after he was brutally beaten during a home invasion at the couple's lavish Proclamation Court home. Police said the anesthesiologist was also inside the condo, unconscious.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett officials move to correct election error - 0
- Big deal in Goffstown over 'Stuart Little' - 0
- Hess seeks OK for store, gas station in Bedford - 0
- Salem students transform into historical characters - 0
- Renovation work continues at Salem elementary schools - 0
- AMC ready for start of 2014 season in NH's outdoors - 0
- Susan Dromey Heeter's Down to Earth: There's fun to be had in cleaning up after a tough winter - 0
- NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014 - 0
- Route 101 improvements are on track in Bedford - 0
Big deal in Goffstown over 'Stuart Little'
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Shamrock count winners
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers