Bedford home invasion mystery deepens; wife found dead, doctor unconscious
BEDFORD — The wife of Dr. Eduardo Quesada was found dead Monday at her mother-in-law's condominium, six weeks after he was brutally beaten during a home invasion at the couple's lavish Proclamation Court home. Police said the anesthesiologist was also inside the condo, unconscious.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Win tickets to the NH Auto Show - 1
- Snowmobiles revving up for big weekend in NH - 0
- Beware a ‘Return to Dark House’ at Milford book discussion - 0
- Elder statesman of Miles Davis bands spotlighted in UNH jazz concert - 0
- Beauty Pill brings dose of indie-electronica to Portsmouth - 0
- Monadnock art tour: Scenery inside and out - 0
- Look for the sheep signs to find wool arts tour - 0
- Three times as much Godsmack on the Seacoast - 0
- SNHU has ‘The Only Remedy for Love’ - 0
Snowmobiles revving up for big weekend in NH
Taxing hippies: Should hybrids pay more?