Loeb School offers free resume writing workshop
The session will be held on Jan. 31, at the school in Manchester from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Instructor David Yudkin of R & D Designs will cover everything from what information should and should not be included in a resume to how the information should be organized.
He'll also offer proven tips on what helps a resume stand out and be noticed and include an open forum discussion with plenty of time for questions on job search issues.
The session is free, but space is limited, so registration is required.
To register, visit www.loebschool.org or call 627-0005.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.