Loeb School offers free resume writing workshop
The session will be held on Jan. 31, at the school in Manchester from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Instructor David Yudkin of R & D Designs will cover everything from what information should and should not be included in a resume to how the information should be organized.
He'll also offer proven tips on what helps a resume stand out and be noticed and include an open forum discussion with plenty of time for questions on job search issues.
The session is free, but space is limited, so registration is required.
To register, visit www.loebschool.org or call 627-0005.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Doobie Brothers!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death