Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
TD Bank robber makes getaway on a bike in Manchester
Surveillance footage inside the TD Bank at 293 S. Main St., Manchester, of the man police say robbed the branch Tuesday afternoon around 3. (Courtesy)
Investigators think the same man could be responsible for all three robberies, given his description and attire - a hooded sweatshirt with a white bandanna covering his face.
Yesterday's robbery happened about 3 p.m. at the 293 S. Main St. bank.The man entered the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled out the door, making his escape on a BMX style bicycle or mountain bike.
He is described as a white man in his early to mid 20s, average height and a lean build. He had short, brown hair and wore a blue jacket with a blue hood, with a small white logo over the left breast area. The logo may have contained the word "party" in it.
He also wore dark gloves, trim jeans and a light-colored pair of running shoes.
Late in the afternoon on Dec. 17, the same bank was robbed by a man wearing a green Tommy Hilfiger hoodie. He walked into the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled with the cash. He is described as a white man with a short to average build wearing gray pants and gray sneakers.
The first robbery took place at 5:20 p.m. on Dec. 1. As in the other two robberies, the man walked into the bank, demanded money from a teller and then fled out the door with the cash.
He was wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. To remain anonymous, call Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Boston among worst cities for gridlock - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior