Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
TD Bank robber makes getaway on a bike in Manchester
Surveillance footage inside the TD Bank at 293 S. Main St., Manchester, of the man police say robbed the branch Tuesday afternoon around 3. (Courtesy)
Investigators think the same man could be responsible for all three robberies, given his description and attire - a hooded sweatshirt with a white bandanna covering his face.
Yesterday's robbery happened about 3 p.m. at the 293 S. Main St. bank.The man entered the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled out the door, making his escape on a BMX style bicycle or mountain bike.
He is described as a white man in his early to mid 20s, average height and a lean build. He had short, brown hair and wore a blue jacket with a blue hood, with a small white logo over the left breast area. The logo may have contained the word "party" in it.
He also wore dark gloves, trim jeans and a light-colored pair of running shoes.
Late in the afternoon on Dec. 17, the same bank was robbed by a man wearing a green Tommy Hilfiger hoodie. He walked into the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled with the cash. He is described as a white man with a short to average build wearing gray pants and gray sneakers.
The first robbery took place at 5:20 p.m. on Dec. 1. As in the other two robberies, the man walked into the bank, demanded money from a teller and then fled out the door with the cash.
He was wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. To remain anonymous, call Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424