May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
TD Bank robber makes getaway on a bike in Manchester
Surveillance footage inside the TD Bank at 293 S. Main St., Manchester, of the man police say robbed the branch Tuesday afternoon around 3. (Courtesy)
Investigators think the same man could be responsible for all three robberies, given his description and attire - a hooded sweatshirt with a white bandanna covering his face.
Yesterday's robbery happened about 3 p.m. at the 293 S. Main St. bank.The man entered the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled out the door, making his escape on a BMX style bicycle or mountain bike.
He is described as a white man in his early to mid 20s, average height and a lean build. He had short, brown hair and wore a blue jacket with a blue hood, with a small white logo over the left breast area. The logo may have contained the word "party" in it.
He also wore dark gloves, trim jeans and a light-colored pair of running shoes.
Late in the afternoon on Dec. 17, the same bank was robbed by a man wearing a green Tommy Hilfiger hoodie. He walked into the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled with the cash. He is described as a white man with a short to average build wearing gray pants and gray sneakers.
The first robbery took place at 5:20 p.m. on Dec. 1. As in the other two robberies, the man walked into the bank, demanded money from a teller and then fled out the door with the cash.
He was wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. To remain anonymous, call Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424