Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
TD Bank robber makes getaway on a bike in Manchester
Surveillance footage inside the TD Bank at 293 S. Main St., Manchester, of the man police say robbed the branch Tuesday afternoon around 3. (Courtesy)
Investigators think the same man could be responsible for all three robberies, given his description and attire - a hooded sweatshirt with a white bandanna covering his face.
Yesterday's robbery happened about 3 p.m. at the 293 S. Main St. bank.The man entered the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled out the door, making his escape on a BMX style bicycle or mountain bike.
He is described as a white man in his early to mid 20s, average height and a lean build. He had short, brown hair and wore a blue jacket with a blue hood, with a small white logo over the left breast area. The logo may have contained the word "party" in it.
He also wore dark gloves, trim jeans and a light-colored pair of running shoes.
Late in the afternoon on Dec. 17, the same bank was robbed by a man wearing a green Tommy Hilfiger hoodie. He walked into the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled with the cash. He is described as a white man with a short to average build wearing gray pants and gray sneakers.
The first robbery took place at 5:20 p.m. on Dec. 1. As in the other two robberies, the man walked into the bank, demanded money from a teller and then fled out the door with the cash.
He was wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. To remain anonymous, call Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus