May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
TD Bank robber makes getaway on a bike in Manchester
Surveillance footage inside the TD Bank at 293 S. Main St., Manchester, of the man police say robbed the branch Tuesday afternoon around 3. (Courtesy)
Investigators think the same man could be responsible for all three robberies, given his description and attire - a hooded sweatshirt with a white bandanna covering his face.
Yesterday's robbery happened about 3 p.m. at the 293 S. Main St. bank.The man entered the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled out the door, making his escape on a BMX style bicycle or mountain bike.
He is described as a white man in his early to mid 20s, average height and a lean build. He had short, brown hair and wore a blue jacket with a blue hood, with a small white logo over the left breast area. The logo may have contained the word "party" in it.
He also wore dark gloves, trim jeans and a light-colored pair of running shoes.
Late in the afternoon on Dec. 17, the same bank was robbed by a man wearing a green Tommy Hilfiger hoodie. He walked into the bank, demanded money from the teller and then fled with the cash. He is described as a white man with a short to average build wearing gray pants and gray sneakers.
The first robbery took place at 5:20 p.m. on Dec. 1. As in the other two robberies, the man walked into the bank, demanded money from a teller and then fled out the door with the cash.
He was wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about any of the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. To remain anonymous, call Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424