May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two men facing drug charges after motor vehicle stops in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A 19-year-old man was arrested on drug charges, the result of a car being pulled over because of a defective brake light.
Ayodeji Olorunfemi, of 99 Fourth St., was arrested about 6 p.m. Monday at Silver and Lincoln streets. Police said he was a passenger in the car.
When Officer Tom Whelan approached the car, he immediately detected the odor of marijuana, according to authorities. He allegedly found a digital scale and about an ounce of marijuana in the front passenger seat area where Olorunfemi was seated.
As a result, Olorunfemi was charged with possession of a controlled drug with the intent to distribute.
A second man is also facing felony drug charges after an officer saw a woman jump out of his car early Monday morning and then saw her get back into it.
The officer stopped the car about 1:30 a.m. Monday at Bridge and Union streets. The woman, identified by police as Gabrielle Laroche, 19, of 89 Ridge Road, Deerfield, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol after the officer determined she was under the influence, police said.
The driver, identified as Carl Lind, 39, of 78 Ashland St., allegedly showed the officer a suspended driver's license. He was charged with prohibition and operating after suspension.
When he was searched, police said they recovered three oxycodone and four Adderal pills. As a result, he was charged with possession of a controlled drug and possession of a narcotic drug.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 8
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 6
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424