Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two men facing drug charges after motor vehicle stops in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A 19-year-old man was arrested on drug charges, the result of a car being pulled over because of a defective brake light.
Ayodeji Olorunfemi, of 99 Fourth St., was arrested about 6 p.m. Monday at Silver and Lincoln streets. Police said he was a passenger in the car.
When Officer Tom Whelan approached the car, he immediately detected the odor of marijuana, according to authorities. He allegedly found a digital scale and about an ounce of marijuana in the front passenger seat area where Olorunfemi was seated.
As a result, Olorunfemi was charged with possession of a controlled drug with the intent to distribute.
A second man is also facing felony drug charges after an officer saw a woman jump out of his car early Monday morning and then saw her get back into it.
The officer stopped the car about 1:30 a.m. Monday at Bridge and Union streets. The woman, identified by police as Gabrielle Laroche, 19, of 89 Ridge Road, Deerfield, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol after the officer determined she was under the influence, police said.
The driver, identified as Carl Lind, 39, of 78 Ashland St., allegedly showed the officer a suspended driver's license. He was charged with prohibition and operating after suspension.
When he was searched, police said they recovered three oxycodone and four Adderal pills. As a result, he was charged with possession of a controlled drug and possession of a narcotic drug.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424