May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men facing drug charges after motor vehicle stops in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A 19-year-old man was arrested on drug charges, the result of a car being pulled over because of a defective brake light.
Ayodeji Olorunfemi, of 99 Fourth St., was arrested about 6 p.m. Monday at Silver and Lincoln streets. Police said he was a passenger in the car.
When Officer Tom Whelan approached the car, he immediately detected the odor of marijuana, according to authorities. He allegedly found a digital scale and about an ounce of marijuana in the front passenger seat area where Olorunfemi was seated.
As a result, Olorunfemi was charged with possession of a controlled drug with the intent to distribute.
A second man is also facing felony drug charges after an officer saw a woman jump out of his car early Monday morning and then saw her get back into it.
The officer stopped the car about 1:30 a.m. Monday at Bridge and Union streets. The woman, identified by police as Gabrielle Laroche, 19, of 89 Ridge Road, Deerfield, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol after the officer determined she was under the influence, police said.
The driver, identified as Carl Lind, 39, of 78 Ashland St., allegedly showed the officer a suspended driver's license. He was charged with prohibition and operating after suspension.
When he was searched, police said they recovered three oxycodone and four Adderal pills. As a result, he was charged with possession of a controlled drug and possession of a narcotic drug.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424