Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Two men facing drug charges after motor vehicle stops in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A 19-year-old man was arrested on drug charges, the result of a car being pulled over because of a defective brake light.
Ayodeji Olorunfemi, of 99 Fourth St., was arrested about 6 p.m. Monday at Silver and Lincoln streets. Police said he was a passenger in the car.
When Officer Tom Whelan approached the car, he immediately detected the odor of marijuana, according to authorities. He allegedly found a digital scale and about an ounce of marijuana in the front passenger seat area where Olorunfemi was seated.
As a result, Olorunfemi was charged with possession of a controlled drug with the intent to distribute.
A second man is also facing felony drug charges after an officer saw a woman jump out of his car early Monday morning and then saw her get back into it.
The officer stopped the car about 1:30 a.m. Monday at Bridge and Union streets. The woman, identified by police as Gabrielle Laroche, 19, of 89 Ridge Road, Deerfield, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol after the officer determined she was under the influence, police said.
The driver, identified as Carl Lind, 39, of 78 Ashland St., allegedly showed the officer a suspended driver's license. He was charged with prohibition and operating after suspension.
When he was searched, police said they recovered three oxycodone and four Adderal pills. As a result, he was charged with possession of a controlled drug and possession of a narcotic drug.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483