May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men facing drug charges after motor vehicle stops in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A 19-year-old man was arrested on drug charges, the result of a car being pulled over because of a defective brake light.
Ayodeji Olorunfemi, of 99 Fourth St., was arrested about 6 p.m. Monday at Silver and Lincoln streets. Police said he was a passenger in the car.
When Officer Tom Whelan approached the car, he immediately detected the odor of marijuana, according to authorities. He allegedly found a digital scale and about an ounce of marijuana in the front passenger seat area where Olorunfemi was seated.
As a result, Olorunfemi was charged with possession of a controlled drug with the intent to distribute.
A second man is also facing felony drug charges after an officer saw a woman jump out of his car early Monday morning and then saw her get back into it.
The officer stopped the car about 1:30 a.m. Monday at Bridge and Union streets. The woman, identified by police as Gabrielle Laroche, 19, of 89 Ridge Road, Deerfield, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol after the officer determined she was under the influence, police said.
The driver, identified as Carl Lind, 39, of 78 Ashland St., allegedly showed the officer a suspended driver's license. He was charged with prohibition and operating after suspension.
When he was searched, police said they recovered three oxycodone and four Adderal pills. As a result, he was charged with possession of a controlled drug and possession of a narcotic drug.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 0
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424