May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man stabbed during fight in Claremont Walmart parking lot
CLAREMONT - A local man is accused of stabbing another man in the chest in a fight Monday night in the Walmart parking lot.
Eric Sanborn, 24, is under arrest, charged with first-degree assault.
Police said they were called about 6 p.m. for a fight involving several people in the parking lot at Walmart. When officers arrived, they discovered one of the men involved in the fight, Peter Ilnicki, 19, of New London, was stabbed and had a large laceration to his chest.
He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital for treatment of the injury described by police as not life-threatening.
Police said a fight broke out in the parking lot after several people got into a disagreement inside the store. The argument continued outside where the stabbing occurred.
What's next: A video arraignment for Sanborn, who is being detained in the Sullivan County jail, is set for 1 p.m. Tuesday in 5th Circuit Court, Claremont District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use,deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: These Red Sox don't quit - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424