Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Man stabbed during fight in Claremont Walmart parking lot
CLAREMONT - A local man is accused of stabbing another man in the chest in a fight Monday night in the Walmart parking lot.
Eric Sanborn, 24, is under arrest, charged with first-degree assault.
Police said they were called about 6 p.m. for a fight involving several people in the parking lot at Walmart. When officers arrived, they discovered one of the men involved in the fight, Peter Ilnicki, 19, of New London, was stabbed and had a large laceration to his chest.
He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital for treatment of the injury described by police as not life-threatening.
Police said a fight broke out in the parking lot after several people got into a disagreement inside the store. The argument continued outside where the stabbing occurred.
What's next: A video arraignment for Sanborn, who is being detained in the Sullivan County jail, is set for 1 p.m. Tuesday in 5th Circuit Court, Claremont District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 13
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 15
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 4
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 24
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917