Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man stabbed during fight in Claremont Walmart parking lot
CLAREMONT - A local man is accused of stabbing another man in the chest in a fight Monday night in the Walmart parking lot.
Eric Sanborn, 24, is under arrest, charged with first-degree assault.
Police said they were called about 6 p.m. for a fight involving several people in the parking lot at Walmart. When officers arrived, they discovered one of the men involved in the fight, Peter Ilnicki, 19, of New London, was stabbed and had a large laceration to his chest.
He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital for treatment of the injury described by police as not life-threatening.
Police said a fight broke out in the parking lot after several people got into a disagreement inside the store. The argument continued outside where the stabbing occurred.
What's next: A video arraignment for Sanborn, who is being detained in the Sullivan County jail, is set for 1 p.m. Tuesday in 5th Circuit Court, Claremont District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483