Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man stabbed during fight in Claremont Walmart parking lot
CLAREMONT - A local man is accused of stabbing another man in the chest in a fight Monday night in the Walmart parking lot.
Eric Sanborn, 24, is under arrest, charged with first-degree assault.
Police said they were called about 6 p.m. for a fight involving several people in the parking lot at Walmart. When officers arrived, they discovered one of the men involved in the fight, Peter Ilnicki, 19, of New London, was stabbed and had a large laceration to his chest.
He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital for treatment of the injury described by police as not life-threatening.
Police said a fight broke out in the parking lot after several people got into a disagreement inside the store. The argument continued outside where the stabbing occurred.
What's next: A video arraignment for Sanborn, who is being detained in the Sullivan County jail, is set for 1 p.m. Tuesday in 5th Circuit Court, Claremont District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief