May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man stabbed during fight in Claremont Walmart parking lot
CLAREMONT - A local man is accused of stabbing another man in the chest in a fight Monday night in the Walmart parking lot.
Eric Sanborn, 24, is under arrest, charged with first-degree assault.
Police said they were called about 6 p.m. for a fight involving several people in the parking lot at Walmart. When officers arrived, they discovered one of the men involved in the fight, Peter Ilnicki, 19, of New London, was stabbed and had a large laceration to his chest.
He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital for treatment of the injury described by police as not life-threatening.
Police said a fight broke out in the parking lot after several people got into a disagreement inside the store. The argument continued outside where the stabbing occurred.
What's next: A video arraignment for Sanborn, who is being detained in the Sullivan County jail, is set for 1 p.m. Tuesday in 5th Circuit Court, Claremont District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424