'Day of Giving' in Londonderry
Londonderry High School will host its annual "Day of Giving" celebration on Friday, Jan. 11, starting at 8:40 a.m.
This week, more than 160 students, parents and staff will donate eight inches of hair during a simultaneous haircut on the gymnasium floor. The donated ponytails will be sent to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
Now in its seventh year, the high school's annual hair donation has grown in size every year. During this year's events, updates on the donations will be posted live via Twitter on the charity's website, www.pantene.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.