'Day of Giving' in Londonderry
This week, more than 160 students, parents and staff will donate eight inches of hair during a simultaneous haircut on the gymnasium floor. The donated ponytails will be sent to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
Now in its seventh year, the high school's annual hair donation has grown in size every year. During this year's events, updates on the donations will be posted live via Twitter on the charity's website, www.pantene.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
The casino vote: The House did its duty