June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Sandown man arrested after Manchester police chase
Police said David Doan, 30, was wanted by state police on several drug charges when officers approached him about 11:15 a.m. Wednesday while he was parked on Spruce Street.Doan then sped away on Beacon Street before crashing into a tree at the street's intersection with Lake Avenue, police said.
He ran away from the crash, but was found lying in a backyard of a home on Lake Avenue with about 80 grams of heroin in his possession, police said
Doan was charged with possession of a narcotic with intent to sell, being a habitual offender, conduct after an accident and disobeying a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 7
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 9
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424