Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Sandown man arrested after Manchester police chase
Police said David Doan, 30, was wanted by state police on several drug charges when officers approached him about 11:15 a.m. Wednesday while he was parked on Spruce Street.Doan then sped away on Beacon Street before crashing into a tree at the street's intersection with Lake Avenue, police said.
He ran away from the crash, but was found lying in a backyard of a home on Lake Avenue with about 80 grams of heroin in his possession, police said
Doan was charged with possession of a narcotic with intent to sell, being a habitual offender, conduct after an accident and disobeying a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424