Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Maine, NH police working to locate shooter in Maine home invasion
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 1:40 p.m. after gunshots were reported at 11 Second St. in Lebanon, located just over the border from Rochester, N.H.
A man who was shot during the incident was transported to Skydive New England, where he was airlifted to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
As the investigation began at the home, a Ford Explorer, which is believed to be owned by the injured man, was found at Big Lots on Milton Road in Rochester, N.H. Area police and K-9 units responded to the shopping center to look for the driver, who may be connected to the shooting.
Even though police have not identified the suspect, McCausland said officials continue to look for the man. He said investigators plan to speak to the injured man as part of the ongoing investigation.
“We’re certainly going to look into the SUV,” McCausland said, adding investigators are processing evidence from the home and looking for anything in the vehicle which could help identify the shooter.
“We’re still trying to piece together what happened in the home,” McCausland said.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Maine State Police at (207) 657-3030 or Rochester Police at 330-7127.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424