Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Maine, NH police working to locate shooter in Maine home invasion
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 1:40 p.m. after gunshots were reported at 11 Second St. in Lebanon, located just over the border from Rochester, N.H.
A man who was shot during the incident was transported to Skydive New England, where he was airlifted to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
As the investigation began at the home, a Ford Explorer, which is believed to be owned by the injured man, was found at Big Lots on Milton Road in Rochester, N.H. Area police and K-9 units responded to the shopping center to look for the driver, who may be connected to the shooting.
Even though police have not identified the suspect, McCausland said officials continue to look for the man. He said investigators plan to speak to the injured man as part of the ongoing investigation.
“We’re certainly going to look into the SUV,” McCausland said, adding investigators are processing evidence from the home and looking for anything in the vehicle which could help identify the shooter.
“We’re still trying to piece together what happened in the home,” McCausland said.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Maine State Police at (207) 657-3030 or Rochester Police at 330-7127.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 4
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Pat Buchanan: What to make of Ferguson?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483