Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Maine, NH police working to locate shooter in Maine home invasion
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 1:40 p.m. after gunshots were reported at 11 Second St. in Lebanon, located just over the border from Rochester, N.H.
A man who was shot during the incident was transported to Skydive New England, where he was airlifted to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
As the investigation began at the home, a Ford Explorer, which is believed to be owned by the injured man, was found at Big Lots on Milton Road in Rochester, N.H. Area police and K-9 units responded to the shopping center to look for the driver, who may be connected to the shooting.
Even though police have not identified the suspect, McCausland said officials continue to look for the man. He said investigators plan to speak to the injured man as part of the ongoing investigation.
“We’re certainly going to look into the SUV,” McCausland said, adding investigators are processing evidence from the home and looking for anything in the vehicle which could help identify the shooter.
“We’re still trying to piece together what happened in the home,” McCausland said.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Maine State Police at (207) 657-3030 or Rochester Police at 330-7127.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917