May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Maine, NH police working to locate shooter in Maine home invasion
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 1:40 p.m. after gunshots were reported at 11 Second St. in Lebanon, located just over the border from Rochester, N.H.
A man who was shot during the incident was transported to Skydive New England, where he was airlifted to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
As the investigation began at the home, a Ford Explorer, which is believed to be owned by the injured man, was found at Big Lots on Milton Road in Rochester, N.H. Area police and K-9 units responded to the shopping center to look for the driver, who may be connected to the shooting.
Even though police have not identified the suspect, McCausland said officials continue to look for the man. He said investigators plan to speak to the injured man as part of the ongoing investigation.
“We’re certainly going to look into the SUV,” McCausland said, adding investigators are processing evidence from the home and looking for anything in the vehicle which could help identify the shooter.
“We’re still trying to piece together what happened in the home,” McCausland said.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Maine State Police at (207) 657-3030 or Rochester Police at 330-7127.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 19
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424