May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Maine, NH police working to locate shooter in Maine home invasion
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 1:40 p.m. after gunshots were reported at 11 Second St. in Lebanon, located just over the border from Rochester, N.H.
A man who was shot during the incident was transported to Skydive New England, where he was airlifted to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
As the investigation began at the home, a Ford Explorer, which is believed to be owned by the injured man, was found at Big Lots on Milton Road in Rochester, N.H. Area police and K-9 units responded to the shopping center to look for the driver, who may be connected to the shooting.
Even though police have not identified the suspect, McCausland said officials continue to look for the man. He said investigators plan to speak to the injured man as part of the ongoing investigation.
“We’re certainly going to look into the SUV,” McCausland said, adding investigators are processing evidence from the home and looking for anything in the vehicle which could help identify the shooter.
“We’re still trying to piece together what happened in the home,” McCausland said.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Maine State Police at (207) 657-3030 or Rochester Police at 330-7127.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424