Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Fugitive arrested in Barrington
Carl Carlson, 36, last known address in Nashua, was wanted on two outstanding arrest warrants charging him with failing to register as a sex offender, stemming from multiple 1998 convictions in Hillsborough County Superior Court, and a probation violation on a witness-tampering conviction out of Rockingham County Superior Court.
Carlson was going to be the featured fugitive today when he was arrested Tuesday night on Nuthatch Loop in Barrington. A small bag of pills was found in one of his pants pockets, according to the U.S. Marshals. The pills will be sent to a lab for analysis and, depending on the results, Carlson could be facing additional charges.
Carlson was taken to the Valley Street jail in Manchester where he will be detained pending a court proceeding.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 34
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424