Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Fugitive arrested in Barrington
Carl Carlson, 36, last known address in Nashua, was wanted on two outstanding arrest warrants charging him with failing to register as a sex offender, stemming from multiple 1998 convictions in Hillsborough County Superior Court, and a probation violation on a witness-tampering conviction out of Rockingham County Superior Court.
Carlson was going to be the featured fugitive today when he was arrested Tuesday night on Nuthatch Loop in Barrington. A small bag of pills was found in one of his pants pockets, according to the U.S. Marshals. The pills will be sent to a lab for analysis and, depending on the results, Carlson could be facing additional charges.
Carlson was taken to the Valley Street jail in Manchester where he will be detained pending a court proceeding.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 4
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424