Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fugitive arrested in Barrington
Carl Carlson, 36, last known address in Nashua, was wanted on two outstanding arrest warrants charging him with failing to register as a sex offender, stemming from multiple 1998 convictions in Hillsborough County Superior Court, and a probation violation on a witness-tampering conviction out of Rockingham County Superior Court.
Carlson was going to be the featured fugitive today when he was arrested Tuesday night on Nuthatch Loop in Barrington. A small bag of pills was found in one of his pants pockets, according to the U.S. Marshals. The pills will be sent to a lab for analysis and, depending on the results, Carlson could be facing additional charges.
Carlson was taken to the Valley Street jail in Manchester where he will be detained pending a court proceeding.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483