June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Fugitive arrested in Barrington
Carl Carlson, 36, last known address in Nashua, was wanted on two outstanding arrest warrants charging him with failing to register as a sex offender, stemming from multiple 1998 convictions in Hillsborough County Superior Court, and a probation violation on a witness-tampering conviction out of Rockingham County Superior Court.
Carlson was going to be the featured fugitive today when he was arrested Tuesday night on Nuthatch Loop in Barrington. A small bag of pills was found in one of his pants pockets, according to the U.S. Marshals. The pills will be sent to a lab for analysis and, depending on the results, Carlson could be facing additional charges.
Carlson was taken to the Valley Street jail in Manchester where he will be detained pending a court proceeding.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 28
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424