Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Fugitive arrested in Barrington
Carl Carlson, 36, last known address in Nashua, was wanted on two outstanding arrest warrants charging him with failing to register as a sex offender, stemming from multiple 1998 convictions in Hillsborough County Superior Court, and a probation violation on a witness-tampering conviction out of Rockingham County Superior Court.
Carlson was going to be the featured fugitive today when he was arrested Tuesday night on Nuthatch Loop in Barrington. A small bag of pills was found in one of his pants pockets, according to the U.S. Marshals. The pills will be sent to a lab for analysis and, depending on the results, Carlson could be facing additional charges.
Carlson was taken to the Valley Street jail in Manchester where he will be detained pending a court proceeding.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'