Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police seek 2 over Manchester robbery try
Police said the men, both described as 5 feet, 10 inches tall and white, were wearing masks when they robbed the store shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday.
One man, who was described as wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt, baggy, black pants, black gloves and tan boots, was armed with a small knife and demanded cash from a clerk. The other man was described as wearing a blue, hooded sweatshirt with a Budweiser logo, blue jeans, black gloves and white sneakers.
Police said the men left the store without any money and were last seen running south on Alsace Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 1
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 14
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424