Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police seek 2 over Manchester robbery try
Police said the men, both described as 5 feet, 10 inches tall and white, were wearing masks when they robbed the store shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday.
One man, who was described as wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt, baggy, black pants, black gloves and tan boots, was armed with a small knife and demanded cash from a clerk. The other man was described as wearing a blue, hooded sweatshirt with a Budweiser logo, blue jeans, black gloves and white sneakers.
Police said the men left the store without any money and were last seen running south on Alsace Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?