Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Police seek 2 over Manchester robbery try
Police said the men, both described as 5 feet, 10 inches tall and white, were wearing masks when they robbed the store shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday.
One man, who was described as wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt, baggy, black pants, black gloves and tan boots, was armed with a small knife and demanded cash from a clerk. The other man was described as wearing a blue, hooded sweatshirt with a Budweiser logo, blue jeans, black gloves and white sneakers.
Police said the men left the store without any money and were last seen running south on Alsace Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 25
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917