Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police seek 2 over Manchester robbery try
Police said the men, both described as 5 feet, 10 inches tall and white, were wearing masks when they robbed the store shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday.
One man, who was described as wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt, baggy, black pants, black gloves and tan boots, was armed with a small knife and demanded cash from a clerk. The other man was described as wearing a blue, hooded sweatshirt with a Budweiser logo, blue jeans, black gloves and white sneakers.
Police said the men left the store without any money and were last seen running south on Alsace Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 19
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 6
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483