Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police seek 2 over Manchester robbery try
Police said the men, both described as 5 feet, 10 inches tall and white, were wearing masks when they robbed the store shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday.
One man, who was described as wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt, baggy, black pants, black gloves and tan boots, was armed with a small knife and demanded cash from a clerk. The other man was described as wearing a blue, hooded sweatshirt with a Budweiser logo, blue jeans, black gloves and white sneakers.
Police said the men left the store without any money and were last seen running south on Alsace Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424