Home » News » Public Safety
Fund set up for displaced Conway family
CONWAY - A fund has been set up to help the Conway family who lost everything, including their family pets, in a fire Monday.
As of Wednesday morning, there was $965 in the Schiavone Family Fire Fund. Annie Perley of Portland, Maine, and her boyfriend, Jason Schiavone of Manchester, set up the online fund at gofundme.com/1t4wzg to help Jason's brother, Mike, his wife, Jennifer, and their three children with immediate needs in the aftermath of the fire that made their home at 7 Olympic Drive uninhabitable.
Perley said the family is in great need of clothes and shoes, and that the children lost all their Christmas presents. The children are staying with their grandmother, Perley said, where there is not much space, so the parents are staying at a motel.
Perley said the children, a 5-year-old boy and two 7-year-old girls, need winter outerwear. She and Jason Schiavone are looking for a place in Conway for a donation drop-off location.
The fundraising website lists the clothing and shoe sizes of the family. Perley said toys and games for the children are welcome, adding that due to tight space at their grandmother's place, stuffed animals for the toy donations would work out better. Also welcome are gift cards to local supermarkets and department stores.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072