Home » News » Public Safety
Fund set up for Conway family displaced by fire
As of Wednesday morning, there was $965 in the Schiavone Family Fire Fund. Annie Perley of Portland, Maine, and her boyfriend, Jason Schiavone of Manchester, set up the online fund at gofundme.com/1t4wzg to help Jason's brother, Mike, his wife, Jennifer, and their three children with immediate needs in the aftermath of the fire that made their home at 7 Olympic Drive uninhabitable.
Perley said the family is in great need of clothes and shoes, and that the children lost all their Christmas presents. The children are staying with their grandmother, Perley said, where there is not much space, so the parents are staying at a motel.
Perley said the children, a 5-year-old boy and two 7-year-old girls, need winter outerwear. She and Jason Schiavone are looking for a place in Conway for a donation drop-off location.
The fundraising website lists the clothing and shoe sizes of the family. Perley said toys and games for the children are welcome, adding that due to tight space at their grandmother's place, stuffed animals for the toy donations would work out better. Also welcome are gift cards to local supermarkets and department stores.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police ready to make a wardrobe change - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Derry fire displaces five - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Big tipper stops for lunch
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Driver was trying to kill himself
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072