Home » News » Public Safety
Fund set up for Conway family displaced by fire
As of Wednesday morning, there was $965 in the Schiavone Family Fire Fund. Annie Perley of Portland, Maine, and her boyfriend, Jason Schiavone of Manchester, set up the online fund at gofundme.com/1t4wzg to help Jason's brother, Mike, his wife, Jennifer, and their three children with immediate needs in the aftermath of the fire that made their home at 7 Olympic Drive uninhabitable.
Perley said the family is in great need of clothes and shoes, and that the children lost all their Christmas presents. The children are staying with their grandmother, Perley said, where there is not much space, so the parents are staying at a motel.
Perley said the children, a 5-year-old boy and two 7-year-old girls, need winter outerwear. She and Jason Schiavone are looking for a place in Conway for a donation drop-off location.
The fundraising website lists the clothing and shoe sizes of the family. Perley said toys and games for the children are welcome, adding that due to tight space at their grandmother's place, stuffed animals for the toy donations would work out better. Also welcome are gift cards to local supermarkets and department stores.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use,deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: These Red Sox don't quit - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos